Annual meetings have become a form of implementation of the "Socio-cultural adaptation of the program" for foreign students of the preparatory faculty developed under the concept of the state migration policy of Ukraine. At the same time, teams Berezovsky College and the Preparatory Faculty once again became possible in the framework of the planned activities create an atmosphere of celebration, thanks to warm hospitality and genuine joy. That is what has made the annual meetings so popular among students ONPU two divisions whose fame extends far beyond the university and the Ukraine.
Traditionally, the program includes the following main activities:
- Solemn meeting of foreign students with bread and salt, songs and dances, during which foreign students have transferred students BVPU few rolls of tissue from former foreign graduates of the Preparatory Faculty and sewing accessories from the graduates of the Institute of Industrial Technology Design and Management.
- Tour of the workshops and classrooms college with a demonstration of various workshops and thematic compositions, performed by students of the school.
- Gala concert, which was attended by students and staff Berezovsky College and foreign students of PF.
- Disembarkation of green plantings in front of the school and on the Walk of Friendship, planted about 5 years ago.
- Sports competitions on mini-football and tug of war.
And, of course, the most important item on the agenda was the informal opportunities for direct communication between students of Preparatory faculty from different countries that have only just begun to master the Russian and Ukrainian languages, and students Berezovsky CPG.
And to get an idea about the positive experiences that have taken out foreign students ONPU of the meeting, it is enough to look at the pages of students in social networks.