In November 2012 Preparatory Faculty of the Institute for training foreign nationals involved in the filming of the new draft international intellectual game show "Mission:" Student. "Who want to study in Ukraine? '. The project implements an image Information Center under the Ukrainian Ministry of Education.
In the shootings were already engaged students from Azerbaijan, Vietnam, Guinea, Cameroon, Tunisia, Turkey.
The mission of "student." Who want to study in Ukraine? "- A fun TV show with the participation of the most intelligent and talented undergraduates who complete secondary education. Output television program scheduled to air in November or December of this year in the best TV channels targeted countries - «ATV» (Azerbaijan) and television "Khabar" and "Bilim" (Kazakhstan). Starting the TV project in the two countries will be held at the same time. Selected channels - the leading TV channels in both countries, with high ratings.
Main objectives and purpose of the project:
• Promotion of Higher Education of Ukraine population of selected countries: more information about the education system of Ukraine, granting her the image quality, prestigious and desirable. Introducing the concept of "Ukraine" to the theme of study abroad in the daily lives of citizens.
• Informing the audience of the best Ukrainian high schools: learning opportunities, known scientific schools, professionalism of the teaching staff, interesting student life, etc.
• Report to the target audience of key messages about Ukraine:
- Ukraine - a country with the power, economic development and natural beauty;
- Ukraine - a safe country that tolerant of foreigners;
- In Ukraine, you can get an education the European level for a low fee.
• Increasing the number of foreign students in Ukraine in general and attracted foreign students universities of the country in particular.
Show "Mission:" Student. " Who want to study in Ukraine? "Consists of a series of six programs - five qualifying rounds and the final sixth of the program, which will determine the winners. The grand prize for the winners will receive grants for quality higher education in the best institutions of higher education in Ukraine. In each program, competing eight participants, two of which go to the final show. In the final program of the ten members of previous programs is determined by the two winners of the project (+ 1 winner chosen by the jury).
High-tech modern television show includes:
• the format of the quiz (in different rounds participants raise questions, different in terms of complexity and form (multiple-choice, video issues, etc.);
• entertainment (in each program performs star - guest of the program);
• talent show (subjects to prepare the show, their trip to Ukraine, etc.)
During the filming of ONPU foreign students of the preparatory faculty study groups accompanied by curators from the faculty members and the deputy director on educational work ITFN.
It is also assumed the travel of the university project in the country to promote education in ONPU.