The procedure for obtaining a student visa and a visit to Ukraine
For the applicants not having a student’s registration (an applicant who does not bear a student’s visa to Ukraine nor student’s registration for the date of enrolling) it is essential to::
1. Send an E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with data as specified at visa questionnaire, a passport copy, acknowledging of consent for personal data automated processing (french)and a copy of secondary school leaving certificates.
2. The University authorities consider the submitted data confirming the acceptance either refusing to enroll.
3. Having received the confirmation letter, the applicant pays to the University account his tuition fee pre-payment (if needed, plus the correspondence costs). You can, effect payment by e-banking or through your agency in Ukraine immediately to the Sberbank department located at the University building.
4. Upon payment receiving the University issues an official invitation for studies.
5. Invitation letter obtained, the applicant should address to the nearest Ukrainian embassy applying for visa.
6. Visa holding, the applicant informs the ONPU on his arrival date and flight. (Important note: that is compulsory, as when entering to Ukraine, the future student will be picked by the representative of ONPU or authorized officer of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
7. Upon arrival to Ukraine the applicant should within 3 days term complete the enrollment formalities. All the compulsory documents (see below) are required for submission.
|A list of documents that must be kept at the entrance to Ukraine:|
|2. Copy of education certificate with detailed transcript (all supplementary documents if any inclusive) legalised behind the Ukrainian Embassy.|
|3. Copy of birth certificate legalised behind the Ukrainian Embassy|
|4. Medical certificate specifying that the applicant is fit for studies in Ukraine, legalised behind the Ukrainian Embassy.|
|5. Medical certificate of HIV and other relevant tests.|
|6. 12 photos of 3x4 cm format, 2 photos of 3,5x4,5 cm format.|
|7. Original invitation letter.|
Procedure of enrolling to the Preparatory Faculty:
ONPU International Students’ Office (office 418, administrative building)
Enrolling the candidates holding an entry visa and having crossed the Ukrainian boundary as well as those bearing a student’s registration
7. Upon arrival to Ukraine the applicant should within 3 days term address directly to the ONPU International Students’ (IS) Office (office 418, administrative building) whilst submitting the compulsory documents required:
|List of the required documents to obtain student status:|
|1. Application (form available at the IS Office).|
|2. Original passport with certified translation into Ukrainian.|
|3. Questionnaire (form available at the IS Office).|
4. Copy of education certificate with detailed transcript (all supplementary documents if any inclusive) legalised behind the Ukrainian Embassy.
|5. Copy of birth certificate legalised behind the Ukrainian Embassy.|
|6. Medical certificate specifying that the applicant is fit for studies in Ukraine, legalised behind the Ukrainian Embassy.|
|7. Medical certificate of HIV and other relevant tests.|
|8. Health insurance for urgent medical help (insurance effected at the Ukrainian embassy either upon arrival to the ONPU)|
|9. 12 photos of 3x4 cm format.|
|10. Back to motherland open-date-ticket valid during 1 year.|
|11. Original invitation letter.|
|12. Migration Department insurance (procedure available at the IS Office).|
|13. Acknowledgment of consent for personal data use (procedure available at the IS Office)
8. The University authorities consider the application file and issue a contract for studies.
9. The student should pay to the University account the tuition fee prior to date of studies beginning (cost of 1 semester at the least, with the deduction of prepayment if any effected earlier). The payment check should be submitted also to the International Students’ Office.
10. Proceeding with the medical and migration insurances’ formalities.
11. Proceeding with the formalization of Temporary residence certificate.
12. Obtaining an assignment for placing at the campus.
13. Obtaining an assignment for enrolling to the Preparatory Faculty, signed by the Vice-Rector.
14. the IS Office issues the order for enrolling.
15. A student must pass the preventive medical examination (X-ray examination, general physician, dermatologist, oculist); the resulting certificate serves in substantiation for permission to join the class and to be accommodated).
First steps at the Preparatory Faculty.
16. To complete the enrolment procedure, the student should address to the Preparatory Faculty Dean’s office (office 206, building R).
The necessary documents for submittal behind Dean’s office at this stage include: assignment for enrolment either Order signed and the preventive medical examination certificate.
17. The Dean’s office issues the student’s card.
18. Student is given the necessary tutorial at the University library or at the Faculty’s methodical office.
19. Being in such a way prepared to start studies, the student is acknowledged with his group.
A special pre-university cycle is offered by ONPU Institute of Foreign Students Training Preparatory Faculty; this one-year course includes socio-cultural adaptation period, intensive linguistic studies and school key program recapitulation
Preparatory Faculty graduation.
20. Having completed this cycle the student obtains a Preparatory Faculty program completion Certificate of governmental standard. The Certificate attests and confirms his right for enrollment to further University studies in Odessa and other Ukrainian or foreign cities at the higher education institutions providing training in Russian/Ukrainian language.
21.The students willing to pursue their University cycle studies in ONPU should address to ONPU International Students Office (enrolment is open beginning from 20th August).
22. The students willing to pursue their University cycle studies in other Universities should:
|- address to the chosen University for that University authorities issue a Letter of Consent (confirming that the candidate will be accepted for studies);|
|- submit such Letter of Consent to ONPU International Students Officeе;|
|- get back their documents submitted to ONPU when enrolling for studies;|
|- obtain the Preparatory Faculty Completion Certificate;|
|- book out from the ONPU registered students list;|
|- be given a letter confirming the absence of pretentions from ONPU side.|
23. The above listed documents makes a file the student will submit behind the chosen University authorities.
Contact points for detailed information: email@example.com