In August 2016 the head of Chair of Ukrainian and Russian languages ITFN Romanova O.K. in a group of teachers and students ONPU studying the Polish language in the intensive courses, he passed scientific training in "Lublin Polytechnic" University (Poland). During Assoc internship. Romanova O.K. acquainted with the methods and forms of foreign language teaching in the Polish university, innovative technologies used in teaching and the organization of educational process at the university. The result of the courses was to obtain a certificate for proficiency in the Polish language (B1).
In October 2016 teachers Romanova DC and Kurova GI within the framework of academic mobility program (the program «Erasmus +") internships at the University of the Basque Country in the department of classical and Basque languages (Slavic Philology Section) (g Vitoria-Gasteiz).
The goal of the internship was to exchange experience with colleagues in the field of teaching Russian as a foreign language.
Training covered the following activities:
- Familiarization with the scientific and methodical work of Slavic Philology section (plans, programs, textbooks and manuals in Russian language); familiarization with the library fund in "Russian as a foreign language";
- Attendance of teachers in groups 1 and 4 courses;
- Presentation on the theme: "Ukraine: the symbols and traditions", "The most beautiful cities of Ukraine", "Invitation to Odessa" "Odessa National Polytechnic University: Past and Present" in 4 groups;
- Performance at the scientific seminar with the presentation of textbooks of the department;
- Discussion and development of the concept of a textbook for students of short term courses Summer Language School;
- Discussion and development of the concept of benefits on the material lingvokulturovedeniya "Ukraine-Odessa-ONPU";
- Participation in a public seminar on innovative technologies in the teaching of the Russian language;
- Participation in the meeting of Slavic Philology Section.
As a result of scientific training was the implementation of the project a summer language school for students of the University of the Basque Country.