I. Name of work.
"Formation of information-educational environment in system of language training foreign students as a means of optimizing the educational process."
Odessa National Polytechnic University, Research and Training Institute for foreign citizens.
Ukrainian and Russian.
Director of Research and Training Institute for foreign citizens, PhD. Sc. Science Assoc. Savelieva A.
Start - January 1, 2015.
End - December 31, 2017.
V. Basis for work.
Council Decision Research and Training Institute for foreign nationals protocol number 4 on 16.12 2014.
VI. Classification of work.
VII. Purpose and initial data.
Scientific studies and a systematic approach to identifying optimal methods and forms of implementation of information-educational environment (ITS), the possibility of its implementation in the educational process of foreign students at the Institute of foreign nationals (IPIH), and analysis of their effectiveness.
VIII. Requirements for the job.
As a result of the implementation of research should be explored, developed and carried out:
- Structure ITS IPIH language training and its role in improving the educational process of foreign students;
- Relationships and functional characteristics of ITS components;
- ITS role in improving the efficiency and quality of language and subject-language training foreign citizens;
- Classification software and methodological support ITS;
- General educational requirements for the content, structure and technical support of electronic educational resources in the system IPIH ITS;
- Areas of information technology in the educational process in order to gain IPIH with foreign students language, subject and language, occupational, social competence;
- Integration of electronic methods of teaching materials and tools in the educational process of foreign students in parallel with traditional teaching methods;
- Experimental verification efficiency models creating electronic resources and principles of ITS in the learning process of foreign students at the preparatory stages and the main study.
- WEB-structure educational resource as a basic component of ITS